The elevator’s camera recorded the footage of this intense moment. Tamara Seibert went into the elevator with her 2 dogs. She didn’t notice that the leash of one of her dogs got caught in the elevator door. Desperately, she tried to help him and finally managed to release the leash just in time. After suffering one of the most traumatic experiences of her life, she requested a copy of the tape and decided to upload the video to warn other pet owners to take appropriate security measures and be careful.
Warning: the video has shocking moments but has a happy ending.
Share this video to help other dog owners, especially those living in apartments to be forewarned and avoid disaster.