1. Wringing out a soaked washcloth.
2. Nails must be clipped over an air duct to prevent them from floating around.
3. Astronauts use tortillas instead of bread for sandwiches to avoid crumbs.
4. When brushing your teeth, the only way to get rid of toothpaste is to swallow it.
5. Astronauts have specially designed barf bags to keep vomit completely contained.
6. You can’t use water when shaving so astronauts use a special shaving cream that helps keep hairs from floating away.
7. To cut their hair in space, astronauts use a hair clipper attached to a vacuum to prevent hair from floating away.
8. Desserts in space mostly come in pudding form packed in pouches. This is chocolate pudding cake.
9. Vegetables come in dehydrated packs and require rehydration from a special machine before eating. This is spinach.
10. To wash their hands, astronauts use a pre-packaged pouch of soapy water.
11. This is what a can of mixed nuts in space looks like.
12. Sleeping in space requires specially tethered sleeping bags in small sleeping compartments so you don’t float everywhere.
13. If you cry in space it will stay on your face.