28 October, 2011 in Science | 8 Comments
E) none of the above.
Well there’s only a 4 out of 1 chance that ill be right so my answer would either be A or D.
Wouldn’t it be a 0.0039% chance? Since each option has a 25% chance of being right, wouldn’t it just be 0.25×0.25×0.25×0.25?
Seriously guys WTF are you thinking? A and D are the SAME… so either A or B or C! One out of 3… the chance is 33.333% The guy above did a mistake but whatever!
25% chance because there’s 4 options. Then there’s two 25% chance answers so 2/4 is 50%, there is one of those, so you have a 25% chance to pick 50%, which there’s two 25% chances so there’s 50% chance…
Le Derp takes the cake…
What Happens When You Ask Americans To Place European Countries On A Map...
Bully Picks On The Only Openly Gay Boy In Class. Someone Puts This Note In His Locker...
© The Meta Picture